CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

N need of a *HAIR DU*

Soo this is qonna b a pretty borinq post;

Well im kinda excited becuz i ordered my new cortex hair str8ner!!! They're zebra print!!! YAYY*my favorite!!I donno when or how this started, but zebra print has became an obession of mine!!! anywho- i can't wait til they qet here!!! besides my hair really needs to b washed && str8n'd!! nd my otha str8ner decieded that it doesn't wanna str8n' my hair anymore! *bullshyt*!! sooo i can't wait!!!
^^Hurry up pretty baby hurry up!! I need yu!!^^



Then i wanna dye the front of my hair. I can't find any cool colors w/o havin to bleach my hair. I kno this one product i think im gonna use- i don't have to bleach my hair but im contemplatinq becuz i think it damaqes the hair. I'm african american so my hair damaqes fairly easy={...I think im qonna qo with a qoldy-blonde color!! idk!!! it's pretty borinq but I'll c!




here's a litl palette, althouqh it's not to clear. My current hair color is on the left, and the color im thinkinq about qoinq with in on the riqht.




Does any1 have any product suqqestions?? {follow me && let me kno, i'd rele appreciate it!}

0 comments: