CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wkend in My lyf

I aint been here in a few days, partly becus my computer wasnt workinq, nd i've been kinda busy, i dont have a main topic for this bloq,
my sis had a party this wkend, and can we jus say uqhh, i quess i shoulda went to va afta all, mayb my *friend* wouldn't b mad me at me at this moment. Hopefully he'll find a way to qet over it and txt me soon. its not the best feelinq, but ive learned to live wit it.

Well back to the party, ummm y do ppl disrespect otha's homes? nd do shit lik smoke "W" right on the front step, jeez, thats y parties never last, yur askin for the police to come. I learned now, never to let ppl yu rele dont invite in, becuz they dont qiva fuck, nd there soo rude!! anyways...

now to boys 4 the wkend, sooo funny, i love how some want to tlk sisters cousins nieces and all, and then lie about it. wow, qetta qrip. then i love the ones that wanna talk to yu, nd they tlk to sum1 else and try to say they dont, so they wanna act lik they dont kno yu wen yall all qet toqether.. hahaha! well neither of them are any concern of mine, so really keep it movinq..yu jus playinq yurself!!

soo toniqht im tryinq do a few thangs, havent made up my mind yet, but b sure to qet a update tomoro!! im outtie for now

0 comments: