CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wkend Add-0n

Okay, soo its been 2days? yeah i think thats riqht..





Well, i'm qlad to say I didn't work today nor do I work for the next 2days. Tomorrow {JAN.20,2009} is somethinq special!!!! OUR 1st black president is sworen in!!! {OBAMA}...HELL yes, I'm soo excited, i'm soo ready for a CHANq3!! I've never been this much into politics, but with BARACK nd MICHELLE's word it really drew me to it. Their words are touchinq and r a biq inspiration to me. I really feel lik they wanna do riqht and help the american ppl, unlike some of these cowards out here in this world. With god, n these special ppl, i think i every1 will c chanqe, if they believe in it... which i'm puttinq my mind to believein it too. I hope chanqe comes as were all hopinq. I need a full-time job & help with school loans!!! Although, I am rather upset cause i really wanted to b at the INUAGURATION, but it's qonna b chaos, i kno!! So I'm just qonna sit home and watch from the tv.

On Saturday I mentioned I wanted to do one of a few thinqs. Well, i ended up qoinq to c NOTORIOUS. It was qud. I enjoyed it, atleast I ain't stay home bored all niqht. Sunday I went to church, I enjoyed that as well. I really like my church. My pastor isn't one of the old ol' tymie ones, and he actually speaks on ppl up to date eryday lives and situations. I learn n understand it well!

this is way on to another topic, but I realized {even more} it's hard to trust the ppl yu call friends, I feel like if yur a friend, yu needa been str8 up, about everythinq, if yu dont like or wanna do somethinq, shit, b str8 up, and let it be known...if not then there follows akward feelinqs, qet it over n done with from the jump nd erythinq will prolly b all qud, instead of the phony shit. okay, i needed to vent that out!!

I also finished my book this wkend! * A Hustler's Wife* I loved it, wow!!! Shit is really real. it made me think a lot!! I also learned a lot from this book as well, I'm so excited to start the sequel. I think I qot erything out for today, so I'ma qet to readinq that now.

0 comments: