CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

insanely borinq day


Hey,



it's me aqain...So it's Saturday, and im sittinq in the house watchinq, re-runs of REAL CHANCE of LOVE. Just qot bac from the mall, I finally found my "buffalo plaid" shirts, I've been searchinq for. That's about the only qud part of this day. Yu'll find the im always wantinq to buy or shop for somethinq , one way or another.

Livinq life in Frederick can qet soo borinq. That explains y im tryin find a way to qet away from here. Since it's so borinq, i like to enqaqe my time to my creative side. When im down or extremely bored, yu can either find me in the shower, paintinq, or creatinq somethinq on photoshop. My 3 paintinq ^^here^^, were inspired by lonely-ness. They're actually 3 of my favorites also. I quess it brinqs out a qud thinq, but who likes to be lonely?!? Not me.

Oh yeah today I also came to da conclusion, that I really do want a new {2008}mustanq, I just qotta have one. A "BLACK" one that is. Gotta be a GT{V8}. I'm so in love with it. The inside, took my heart!! Soo this is somethinq im qonna focus on. I needa take time to make sure it's a rele qud idea first, but hopefully I'll have one SOON.
So i told ya'll i was watchinq my nephew last niqht n i didn't qet any sleep, and I have nothinq to do riqht now, so im qonna use this time to qo to sleep, b bac 2maro.




0 comments: