CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Introducinq M3


Im new to this, So i'll tell yu about me::


Im stuck under a rock in lyf at the moment, Im lookinq in ery direction to try and get over this rock;

Somethinq needs to come Quickly,

~Yu really have no clue what my mind wonders about,

~ half the tym im not sure y things qo the way they

do in lyf.

~My ♥ lyf is incomplete;

theres sum1 i focus on, but dont rele kno if i should and y i do.

~theres also sum1 who walked outta my life; after 51/2yrs {it doesnt make sense 2me} {but we take wat qod puts us throuqh} I quess it was for the better, but the BETTER part of it just hasnt qotten here yet. =[

My dreamz r still in the makinq;;

im sure yu'll notice fairly quick that im interested in paintinq, drawinq, desiqn, photoqraphy, nd cosmo!
these thanqs are wat make my lyf worth livinq.
Sooo I'm baby sittinq my nephew, nd my mind is at rather huqe standstill riqht now, so im qonna qo now,
i'll update 2maro.

0 comments: