CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Dumb Azz GiRLz


soo im back.. this is one of my favorite christmas gifts i recieved this christmas. I was bored at work this morning, so of course i love taken pics, so y not take pics of 2 of a girls favorite thangs, diamonds n dooney && burke!!! yep yep, its two of mine!!

soo its been a long wkend, nd 1 question? Why the fuck do girls stay in ya business? I mean I went to a party minding my business, and here 2-3 CERTAIN girls go txtn my EX tellin him I'm there, ok get this, FOR 1 he's my EX, for 2 we dont tlk so y run tell him?, nd 3 y that fuck r yu that concerned about me that yu gotta run tell where im at? I swears kids just dont grow up!! but i feel kinda gud that they felt the needa to be soo worried about MEE, but for future advice, i mean GROW the fuck up nd GET over me, thanx!
sooo that was pretty much my wkend, nuthing exciting rele happened, nd ima get bac at yu guys tomoro!!

0 comments: