CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Erythinq Riqht qoes Wronq



Y can't anythinq ever qo riqht?


Soo i had a total of 3 different plans for the wkend, and every sinqle one failed. Nothinqs ever on my side i swear. I donno what to do anymore. My 1st plan, made me feel special, and I was excited about it, the 2nd one qot me excited, but it didnt really have an affect on me wen it didn't qo thru. BUTTT, the 3rd one meant a lot. nd to recieve the excuse that I did, hurt a lot.. I mean it felt lik a life chanqinq plan, and to just not qo thru wit it lik its nuthinq, hurt the hell out of me. beinq that im sittinq here almost in tears, i rele kno it meant a lot. But i quess erythinq happens for a reason, I just can't qet that thru my head, when will i ever? I quess, all i have to depend on is me && my heart. It seems like its the only thinq that wont let me down now a days. Wtf?!? this is a sad life, when will it qet better? Yeah i kno it aint even close to as bad as it could b, but damn can it be qud as to where im happy?!?,
on top of all this, my mom is bein soo evil this wk, which is not qud && it's rele buqqinq me out. Work wasnt fun, one of the kids was throwinq fits and being aqqressive, other kids were beinq smart mouth litl bratz, uqhh, idk maybe it may b me, but somethinq has to be fiqured out fast. i'm qoinq crazy in my mind. so obviously today was a horrible day. I'm prayinq and qoin to bed, I hope tomoro, is nooo ways lik this, I'm actually prayinq that it's not.

0 comments: