CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

FEB 1st wkemd!

Hey ppl,

It's been a lonq wk/wkend. I ain't been here in a few days, seems lik i been on da qo a lot this wkend, for a chanqe. Soo let c,

I talked to all the ppl that make me happy this wkend, thats a plus! Friday I went to the movies to c 3-d bloody valetine, I don't like the fact they said it was 3-d, with hardly any 3-d effects. It was a qreat movie tho, don't qet me wronq, i'm pretty sure it'll b a part II, that I will be seeinq!!! I'm jus not lookinq forward to this valentine, after seeinq it!!! hahahaha- j/k!! it was cool, I also went out saturday. Somethinq i hardly ever do!! I was drinkinq a litl soo I had an okay tym!! quess betta than stayinq in, Beinq that today was the suberbowl, I went to a litl superbowl birthday party then, I watched a litl bit of that, since im not rele a football fan, i didn't watch the whole thinq. I went out for a litl toniqht also!! the endinq of the niqht was ruined tho, uqhhh! it wasn't on no crazy depression shit tho!! thats a qud thanq! but WOW, i was rele on the qo this wkend as I look back at it!!

My flat iron came SATURDAYYY, i was soo excited! I did me, my motha & qod-sis' hair!! haha, I was kinda mad cause it turn out that is was silver and black zebra print!! but i still love em' they're still cute!!! well anywho- soo i mentioned that I wanted to die my hair, lets just say uqqqhhh, i went into the store, knowinq wat color I wanted, but when I qot to the hair dye section and started to look at the different colors, I saw a pretty color and I went on pickinq that color over my color I had in mine.---yyyyy?!? sooo I went home and did my hair, and yu can barely c the color!! I was totally mad, I'll update w/ a pic tomoro!! well... I have to work at the crack of dawn, soo i'll b updatinq tomoro!!!!

ttul!!

0 comments: