CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine-less

While at work at 7 am;; it's qets borinq, so Tuesday I re-created a eye from a eyeshadow advertisement I had handy!

Onto the subject;
Soo, Valentines day is about 3days away! Nd ery girl should be excited riqht?! Well of course I'm NOT!! No Valentine for me, it's a reqular ol' day!! Just like every yr, I've never really had a Valentine's day lik a "special one." Maybe thats tellinq me that I needa purse a man, instead of a "supposed 2b man." I wont be qoinq on any dates or recievinq gifts;; so i'm planninq to take a trip to Frostburq to spend the wkend with my friend, who's also valentine-less!!! {oh yeah btw, i kinda created my own word}

Hopefully this will be my last yr Valentine-less!!! I'm just qlad i'm not one whos' been in a relationship nd broke up just b4 Valentines, that's the worst, and it truely sucks. I kno about 5 ppl thats qoinq thru this situation at the moment! Honestly, whats up wit that?!? Sooo not qud!

anywhoooo-

So, im patiently waitinq for a package to arrive!! I purchased a 120 eyeshadow kit!! I'm soo excited, Now i'm pretty sure I'll be playinq wit my make-up a lot more when it arrives!
here it is,well this is all for now, I'll b bac 2maro w/ a more personal post;; "promises", cause i've been slackinq w/ my bloqs!! Forqive mee!!=]

5 comments:

Julisa said...

the palette i got from this website.. the link is in my post.. the brand is called Manly.. don't ask lol.. it might be the same brand as the palette your getting

love the eye! the shading and everything looks so good.. that's my favorite part of the face to draw.. well the only part i can draw lol..

and i'm valentine-less too lol.. suckss

Face Graffiti said...

120!!!! really from where?

xo_Deja said...

i qot it from chic.gallery on ebay

Rai said...

I heard some of them aren't as pigmented as
the color eyeshadows.

Still a good buy though. :]

xo_Deja said...

okay thanx for the heads up!!