CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Invasion of Lon3ly-n3ss

picture- grenninggallery.com

So 2day hasn't been my day, absolutely. My mind has been racinq in all types of directions, UN-controllable. My hearts feelinq siqns of empty nd lonely-ness. It's not that such horrible thangs have happened today, actually nothinq has happened, I've been alone all day, besides the kids at work. Nd that's my whole point, My life is soooooo lonely. And it's weird because it's not that I feel this way everyday. I have my days. But when I have days like this, they hit vigorously. I feel that Ery1 needs at least one special person, to make them feel complete! but me, it's like I haven't nd cant seem to find that completer of my life! I mean, i kno my mom is 1 person, but yu can't do erythin in lyf with yur mom, sometyms yu wanna experience the other side of life w/ sum1 special. but i haven't found this person yet. I kno they all say, "Good Things Come to Those Who Wait." but jeezz I've been waitinq for yrs. Nd I'm soo impatient! I can't take it. Y me?

It's also not about just havinq sum1 special to complete life, other thinqs come alonq wit it. It feels that I'm physical stuck in life. I have the mindset to strive n strive, but I qet no where. It's like do I qive up, throw in the towel? Where do I qo! I'm tired of livinq life in the same ol borinq style. I feel like I'm qettn no where. I wanna new job, can't even find that. My motivation has sailed threw the storm of this terrible recession. I wanna b on my own, I'm tired of livinq w/ my parents. I want MY OWN!! but how do I qo about doinq it?, Every time I feel the couraqe to qet up nd strive for what I want, somethinq always interferes. Lifes so unfair!

Don't qet me wronq, I kno my life isn't bad as it could be, but it's not qud enouqh to make me happy, and that's all that rele matters to me! I do qet proly about 85% of what I want. But I want it at 100%, but lifes just not fair enouqh for that riqht! Of course not, Not mine anyways.

I mean majority of the time your surrounded my heartless lowlife fakes. Then as in my life, you find the people just wanna walk in and out, lik it does no damaqe. When rele, it's practically the worst.

I'm not into poetry but lately it's been my motivation to move on in life, that and havinq faith in qod.

I was readinq throuqh poems today- many of them conveyed every aspect of life and the way I feel about life:: this poem described my feelinqs on today;

my life is here

my life is there

my life is completely everywhere

my life is upside down

my life is inside out

my life is crazy
my life's a scare

my life leads nowhere on an endless path

my life is really somewhere out there -Hayley Foster

FML- im outtie for Now- biqqest headache ever =[

1 comments:

xo_Deja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.