CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Rihanna battered Photo Released?!?

Soo im sure ery1's heard about the chris brown n rihanna shebang! But all over the news and radio's today is the talk about the FIRST released photo, and WOW, thats scary!! This photo actually made my insides turn!! Ohhh M Geee- they must have sum serious issues, within their relationship. How the hell did chris do this, better yet how the hell could he do this to sum1 I suppose he loved!

well here's the photo! TMZ.com for more info


poor girl, man!


okay about MEEEEE!! I was at work this am, bored as usual! So I made a wish list for 09 as of now;

Wish List

2008 Mustang

Verizon Omnia phone

Coach purse

Juicy purse

Leather hoodie jacket

Tie up heels

New Lace up Sandals

Dolce & Gabbana Sunqlasses

I'm sure it'll be more added to this list pretty soon, beinq that i'm sucha shopaholic! Okay, Well I'm qoinq clubbinq in Va Beach this wkend 4 my cousins bday, i'm excited..and I also qet to c sum1 special while I'm at it!! YAYYY, hope its a success!! I'll b bac MONDAY!