CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Biqq3st Obs3ssion

Hay L.O.V.E's,

Okay, sooo I was doinq research on a New mustanq to qet, and I totally discovered the love of my life!! omg, no1 wuld understand!! I don't believe in love at first site but I fell in love wit this car at first site! Sadly, I don't kno nor do I think that this Mustanq will b available to any and every1, mayb it will!! I hope it will!! The price will prolly b outta this world!! Well, for what I can afford!! The car is a 2009 Giugiaro. "God send me this AnGel" haha I wish!


While I'm sure the Giugiaro Mustanq will never b mine, I do love the 2010 mustanq, I WANT it, NEED it, GOTTA have it, GONNA get it!!! Soo I chanqe my mind, I want the 2010 instead of the 2008 now!! I want anotha blue one, ahhh, I'm soo in love with Mustanqs! Okay i'm done blabbinq about Mustanqs!!!



heres the 2010 model::
Hope ery1 hadda qud wkend, mine was okay {besides qettin a speedinq ticket, then qettn ran off the ran {smh}} in less than 1hrs time}, I qot drunk && went clubbinq!! I'm soo totally sore!!
but hay I'm still livinq!! Gonna qo catch up on some ress now!



0 comments: