CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boys drive me INSANE


Sooo im soo relieved that the class I hadda take for work is over with!! I'm just qettinq home- qlad 2 b here, feels lik I've been qone all day!!


anywho- I flat ironed my hair w/ my new flat iron last niqht I was happy w/ the results, beinq that i'm african american and i havent had a *perm* in 15 months!!! {thats gr8} nd this str8n'er made my hair soo awesome!!! WOOO hOO!! I think I'll do away with the perms for now-on!


results:

okay now lets qet on with this- heres to a more personal level;;

well, I planned a sprinq vacation w/ somethinq lik a IDOIT!! y? Don't even ask; cuz i couldn't even tell yu!! okay, soo one day we were qettin' alonq soo qud- it was the best convo we've had in months nd months;; so I thought, okay mayb it can work- soo we decided to plan a wk trip 2 da beach {to qet away, and focus on us, i quess} soo the next day I went and made reservations. This was lik Jan 21st, okay soo we went on talkinq for a few days, and then within a few wks prolly not even 2wks, we just stop talkin?!? WTF?? nd i do nuthinq wronq;; everythinq jus has to b his way or no way;; or done wen he has time or not done at all. So this drew us apart. So here it is not even a month later- and we arent talkinq. So about 2 days aqo, i step up and told him if thinqs are qonna be lik this then i refuse to qo- so lets qet ready to pay the cancellation fee- soo he throws the "We qonna qo, it's not yu it's me. I just needa qet my head riqht." *BULLSHIT* i can't let this slide;; n jus carry on!! noo wayy...So im qoinq insane tryin fiqure out what to do, What do i do?!? If I give in, that means he wins, and i don't want that. I already said i'm not qonna qo thru this "if its not his way it's no way" but it doesn't reqister to him. So where do i qo?! So, this is somethinq that I'm constantly confused over everyday. Y meeee??!??

okay im done yappinq about him;; I'm qonna finish watchinq the premiere of Makinq the Band, && the qo shower to clear this head of mine!!!

p.s- i'm sooo into "Q"== wooo!!=]

5 comments:

Rai said...

Dang, that's one good flat iron. lol
What brand is it by?

That sucks about your situation.
Males are sooooo confusing, ugh!

xo_Deja said...

thanx...my flat irons are cortex!! they're awesome!! a brand called amika are gr8 also!!

Rai said...

Oh okay. How much?
I'm following your blog, btw. :]

xo_Deja said...

i got them from ebay!! for about 40$, nd thanxx so much!

Anonymous said...

Dang you need to write a book about all your boy problems smh...and how many obama cups did you take from wawa