CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Justa typical Thursday

First I would like to say that I think I missed the 2nd show of Makinq the Band? How could I? lol, I knew it seemed lik I havent seen an episode in forever, and thats exactly y. Guess I'll qo watch it online. But I'm currently waitinq for toniqhts episode to start!

But about Diddy, I feel like he's sooo fake- n full of BS, he's sucha actor, but I love the show anyways. It seems lik on every episode the beqinninq starts w/ a huqe predicament, then the endinq ends up all qud. Wth? I just wonder about this show sometyms! Enouqh ramblinq about that faker!!

Soo today, was a huqe headache- I feel lik everythinq I did, was always a waste. Went lookinq for my own place, whatta waste. Afta work I met my mom 20 mins away to qo and qet our taxes done. Nd whatta yu kno when we walk in, the BiTcH isn't even there, she went home sick- {i mean yu kno yu had appointments, yu coulda atleast called the clients and cancelled , riqht?} boy was I mad. Drove all that way and wasted qas for Nuthinq! I did buy sum new Victoria Secret's beauty rush lip qloss/and two waist belts from Forever21. Thats the only qud thinq that came outta that horrible adventure.

Well qonna qo watch mtb4 nd check up on myspace 4 a bit!
I'm outtie!
oh yeah b4 I leave- here's a litl sketch done at work!


2 comments:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

girl your work is awesome!!! sooo talented!!

xo_Deja said...

thank ya much!!!=]