CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Y is this Sonq made 4 me?!

I haven't been here in a few days. i haven't rele been in the mood, but as the days have passed and I've been drivinq back and forth to work I constantly hear this sonq on the radio!

okay, so i've had this sonq on my myspace for a couple of months now, it's REHAB by Rihanna, but as it qets played on the radio more & more now, I feel like jeez- Rihanna rele knew my feelinqs at a point a time in my life. I find it crazy how sonqs can explain yur whole feelinq on life. Nd this one did jus that!!

I feel lik this sonq explains how I felt when me nd my ex, beqan to fall apart, && move on w/ our lives.

Lyrics:

*[Pre Chorus:]And I'll never give myself to another The way I gave it to youDon't even recognize The ways you hurt me Do you?It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back And you're the one to blame

[Chorus:]And now I feel like, oh You're the reason Why I'm thinking I don't wanna smoke on These cigarettes no more, I guess that's what I get For wishful thinking, I should've never let you enter my door, Next time you wanna go on and leave I should just let you go on and do it, Cause now I'm using like I bleed, It's like I checked into rehab and Baby, you're my disease! *

These few lyrics explained ery emotion injected into my soul a few months aqo- Althouqh i've heard this sonq for months now, i don't think i'll ever qet tired of it becuz it has such an impact on my life. It does brinq bac memories, but I act as a soilder and suck it up for the tym beinq that the sonq plays.

but really, like how do ppl process thinqs that can mean so much to yu, or describe yur feelinqs so well? its soo eerie, erractic & akward!! yes, it's all of those! The pre-chorus was me && is me now!! My ex was all I knew, basically {after 5 1/2 i'd think so}, && now that he's qone, it's taken a MIRACLE to qet me back at the level w/ any other guys!

So, althouqh this isn't my favorite sonq, it's prolly one that'll i'll remember forever, just becuz of the meaninq, and the fact that it came out at the time I was qoinq thru these chanqes in lyf!

welp I qotta qet rdy for work in the am, tuttles!

2 comments:

xo_Deja said...

my comments finally work!! huh? {sorry im new to this}

Julisa said...

i knooo..
i love how theres a song out there for every emotion u could possibly be feeling.. and every situation that you're going through..
that's y i stay listening to music almost all day.. its great therapy lol