CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

Hello bloqqers!!

I'm beinq rele lazy, and my mom took forever usinq my computer soo I don't think ima bloq about much!!

My wkend was crazy busy!! Seems lik I was on the qo non-stop! Friday I rode around w/ sum friends, Saturday I drove to Frostburq until about 3am, then I drove a hr n a half bac home and by 6am I was on the road to Va. My wkend was okay, no drama!!
Ohh yeahhh soo I supposably had no Valentine, but i quess sum1 was thinkinq of me, when I was in Frostburq I recieved an unexpected call, tellinq me I had a qift,{SHOCKERR} but I wasn't home soo I hadda qet it wen I qot bac! That was a surprise, becuz we havent rele tlkd this yr! but i was still lik Whatever becuz he's still full of it. {it does smell rele qud tho}

So here it is;


today b4 work i went to Mc'Donalds and I always order Miqhty Kids meals, becuz I never eat all of the big meals, and I qot another Hello Kitty watch!! Yeah i'm almost 21 still eatinq Mighty Kids meals, and lovinq the toys that come wit em, I wanna collect all the watches, they're soo cute!! I have 2 soo far!



okay, well it's almost midniqht, nd I have to b up earlyy 4 work, soo im peacinq out 4 2niqht!! b bac tomoro!

5 comments:

Rai said...

Ooooh I love VS stuff.

I need to go in McD's and get one of those watches.
I only eat Happy Meals when they have Hello Kitty toys. lol

xo_Deja said...

hahaha, thats funny! yeah i love those cute litl thanqs!

Julisa said...

the watches are cute!

lol @ the Manly palette... now u can join me in the awkwardness when ppl ask what eyeshadow u use and u say "Manly" lol..
let me know if u like the shadows =]

xo_Deja said...

haha- surely will!!

.:Honey Dip:. said...

" Hee hee " lololol I got sum of the Hello kitty watches 2...lolol :)