CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Storms- yayy!

Hola my bloqqers,

Haven't been here in a few days. Nothinqs rele new!! Wkend was okay- I went clubbn' wit the fam! Had fun!
-a quick snap shot b4 we left!

Soo we had a winter storm today here n Maryland!! Heck yahh!! Only bad part is they tried to keep schools open and beinq that I work at a school, we still hadda work, but I drive a freakn MUSTANG, hello people, roads are covered, how do yu expect me to drive a Mustanq in that?! They usually cancel school for a litl snow on sidewalks and litl simple stuff, but today they didn't, wth?!? hello, qet it toqether, plz!! I'm not killinq my self for no1. I watched the news from 5;40am to about 8...they were still rantinq about how bad it was and dont qo out unless yu absolutely have to. My dad even went out and tested my car, nd he was slippin & slidin. So, I call my supervisor and she tells me dont worry about comin in until they clear the roads, soo I sat and waited and waited, no trucks still never came throuqh my neiqhborhood, soo finally at 8:15 I qet a call n schools were finally closed!! I mean Duhh they shoulda been closed, 3 hrs aqo! now i woulda really been pissed if i rele hadda qo out, and then they finally decide to cancel it, riskinq my freakinq life for nothinq!


so here's what it looked like!





adios until 2maro!

2 comments:

Rai said...

I swear everybody is getting snow but me! lol So unfair!

xo_Deja said...

dont feel bad- i've been waitinq all yr for REAL snow!