CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

wkend?!?

Sooo, i didn't do as I said, nd update on the reqular last wk!!! ooopss ;-] sorryy!!

Soo my wk & wkend was pretty normal. Nothinq bad, and nothinq really excitinq!! I qot a new tattoo yesterday!! 8th one!!! it's just a small one!! I'll show pics lata!! I'm beinq a little lazy riqht now!! I also went to tarqet!! I picked up a new comforter set for my room!! I Luv it!! It's blk && qold zebra print!! I was a qud deal!!! Soo I had to qet it!! Also picked up a new eye shadow brush!! I was in-need of biqtym!! But i'll take pics of the new room toniqht and post 2maro!!! Got my nails did 2day also!!! I just been spendinq money money money!! I'm tryina to stop- I rele need 2!!! I'm qonna work on that this wk!!!

welp jus qivin a quick update!!!

im outtie for now!!!

0 comments: