CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Partyin' & Partyin'

Soo I really need to qet wit it && chanqe this template. It's soo plain and borinq!!!


Sooo my wkend was pretty crazy/ funn!! I went to VA, and Saturday was party tym!! I was out wit all my cousins n friends. It was my cousins party, yu hadda b 21 to qet in. Well yu were supposed to be, but it was family soo there was a lot of unda 21 up in there!!! It was a byob, {brinq ya own bottle} && a buy drinks at the bar party...super funnn!! I only remember certain thanqs!!! Every1 had fun, and it was no fiqhtin or shootin!! Wow, whatta surprised!!! It was a classic niqht, that I'm sure half of us would barely remember!

I was re-united with a old friend I use to tlk to, and we jus recently started talkin aqain =] Soo amazin!! I think we were 2qether half of the niqht!! My ex friend was also there, and he was kinda trippin' on us dancin' n crap, but o' well He qot over it eventually!!

After the party we all went to Mc'ds and were havinq a ball!! Then the niqht was over!! Sunday it was soo many stories from ery1. It was pretty funny!!
Here are me & my chicks I rode with!


Keri Hilson cd came out today!!! Yay; so excited { I love her}... I have to pick it up on Friday, I'm too lazy thru out the wk!

0 comments: