CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nothinq ever qoes Riqht

Okay so 2day was borinq for no freakin' reason! I was supposed to qo chill in va w/ S.O.S well thanqs qot screwed up with that, then I was qonna qo clubbn in Va beach, but we fiqured we might waste our tym, nd it's a lot of drivinq, for poor litl ol me!! Soo i ended up stayin home- and supposedly qoinq shoppin! So i searched for malls to qo to, y did we pick the worst freakn mall out of the bunch??, i kno it had to be, i mean it looked lika flea market uqh!! I qot all dressed, did my hair, and make-up for nooooo reason!! to end up back home w/ one freakn shirt!!! I did buy my nephew & qod-dauqhter somethinq also!! but man, was it the worst! Yesterday I did do a litl shoppinq at C/R and Ross!! Ross has the cutest classy clothes for cheap!! I qot quite a bit, and didn't spend much at all!! Would take pics to show what I qot, but I'm beinq a bit to lazy!


my make-up & hair for the day:
So beinq that this wkend sucked, next wkend I will b totally drunk and actually do somethinq!! I'm qoin to va neways, for my qod-dauqhter's 1st yrs bday party, nd I think we're qonna head to va beach afterwards!!

So i'm qonna qo {blow my mind} now, then head to bed!! this day needs 2 b over with! {sigh}

2 comments:

Rai said...

Cute makeup! I love Ross!!

xo_Deja said...

thanx bunchess!