CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shopaholic

My eyes for church;; =]

It was sooo nice out today!! I went to church, came home went for a wlk w/ the fam, then went out to some store..& boy did I realize that....

I'ma real Shopaholic! I can't save money 4 my life!


All I did this wkend was buy stuff wth?!? I needa stop qoinq in stores period, supposedly just lookinq, but I always end up buyinq somethin! Me and my sis, mom, nephew n qod-sis went to sum stores today, i didn't wanna spend any money but i did anyway.

I qot sum shoes!! I was plannin to wear them for my 21st bday, but when I qot home i realized, they stand out enouqh, soo I'm qonna save em' for another event, and buy more for my 21st!! I think they're too close to my skin color!! I still lik em' tho!


oh yeah- i did my toes n zebra print!!! Im qonna need to re-do them soon!
here r da 2 thanqs I picked up from ross on Friday!! i didn't photograph my 3 shirts from C/R they're packed n my baq for this wkend {already} =]



This is the 1 litl shirt I purchased from the mall I wasted my tym qoinq to Saturday!

Welp- i believe dinner is rdy and I'm starvinq, soo I b bac 2maro

adios!

4 comments:

Rai said...

Cute makeup!
Those are some sexy shoes.
You got some goodies.

When is your birthday?

xo_Deja said...

thanx,

my bday is apr.22!! {it wont cum fast enough}

Julisa said...

the makeups really cute and so are the shoes!
yayy for your 21st coming up.. your gonna have so much fun!

xo_Deja said...

thanx bunches!!!

I can't wait!! I'm gettin more & more excited!