CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

itz my 21st!!!

Wow, it'z been forever!! yeah too much to explain!! but mainly becus I've had a Ear Infection && Preforated?? ear drum!! I think... It'z basically a hole in my ear alonq wit the infection. Painful?!? heck yes, a pain I couldn't even beqan to describe! I hadda qo to the emerqency room plus a PMD..uqhh! it'z been the worst && it'z still not healed, and I'm on two medications, which means NO Alcohol =[ && today happens to be the day I turn 21... boy am I piss'd...jus my damn luckk!! uqhh!! I'm still qonna celebrate as soon as this is cleared up!!

welp justa small update!! hopefully i'll b bac soon!

2 comments:

Julisa said...

Happy 21st!!
that sucks about your ear but i hope u feel better asap so u can drink up and enjoy the greatness of being 21! lol =]

xo_Deja said...

lol, thanx, im better, so im gonna enjoy it this weekend!!!

thanx again=]